Do you have relationships in your life that need to be healed? Whether you struggle with your parents, romantic partner, siblings, or an old friend, it is possible to break the cycle of pain and suffering.
Until we resolve our core relationships (mother, father, or any significant person in our early life), we will continue to subconsciously cast new people into these key roles and project painful experiences from our past into our present day relationships.
If you're ready to learn how to heal your core relationships and stop transferring your childhood wounds onto the people in your present day life, this transformational course by psychotherapist and author, Lise Leblanc, will help you uncover and shift the thoughts, emotions, needs, beliefs, and expectations that originated from your painful past experiences and relationships.
Through actionable tools, practical exercises, reflective questions, meditations, and teaching videos, the Healing Relationships guided course will give you the insights, information, and strategies to help you heal your core relationships so you can stop sabotaging your current ones.
The Healing Relationships guided course includes:
- Expert instruction to help you understand how the wounds of childhood replay in current relationships
- Teaching videos, insights, and information to help you truly heal painful past experiences and relationships, even if you never want to speak to that person again
- Practical exercises to free yourself from destructive relationship patterns
- Worksheets to identify and unpack emotional baggage.
- Concrete tools and strategies to help you forgive and free yourself up emotionally.
- Powerful forgiveness meditation.