Stress can wreak havoc on our bodies and make us feel miserable, exhausted, and sick. We are not always aware when we are under stress because our symptoms have become so familiar to us that we think they are normal. Then we look around and see so many others with the same symptoms and we truly start to believe that this is just the way it is. When you no longer recognize your stress level and symptoms of chronic stress, you are at much higher risk of experiencing negative mental, emotional, and physical health consequences.
If you're ready to shift your relationship to stress, this transformational course by psychotherapist and author, Lise Leblanc, will help you uncover the true sources of your stress and learn to deal with it in a healthier manner. The De-Stress Your Life guided course includes:
- Expert instruction to help you understand the underlying causes of stress.
- Self-assessment to evaluate your stress level.
- Practical exercises to help you recognize your stressors and current ways of dealing with stress.
- Worksheets to help you successfully manage your mind and your stress.
- A powerful meditation to release the fear and stress that has accumulated in your nervous system.
Using practical exercises, reflective questions, self-assessments, and powerful meditations, the De-Stress Your Life guided course will give you the insights, information, and strategies to learn to use your conscious and subconscious mind to reduce stress and deal with it more productively.